Hot Rods
10500 E Old Vail Road
Tucson, AZ.
8am-5pm
See flyer for specific time table.

MECA 3x points event
Awards 1st-3rd place in all classes
Show-N-Shine
8 classes- Domestic Mild, Domestic Wild, Import Mild, Import Wild, Truck Mild, Truck Wild, SUV/Van, Vintage

SPL
Park and Pound
SQL
SQ2
Install
RTA
MECA Kids

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These Tucson competitions are some of the best in the state. You really don't want to miss out.
I you have never competed before, there are classes for you. Plus cliniques are offered to help you out as well. See you there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm. I will consider making the road trip.
Hope to see ya out there. I compete SQL myself. I can't wait to hear some of the amazing sounding vehicles in the state.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This show is getting better and better everyday. This particular venue is a marquee venue for car audio competitions. There is really nothing like Hot Rods anywhere else in the US.
Oh yeah the food is really good too.

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. I have to be in CT that week on business. Perhaps the next one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. I have to be in CT that week on business. Perhaps the next one.
Most definitely. We are going to be having more shows this year. This is the big triple pointer we do after CES every year. This show is building up a lot of steam as well.

We want to get we competitors out there. Many people for some reason don't compete. I guess many think it is all about SPL but that is surely not the case. There is something for everyone. Myself I'm a sound quality competitor.

With as many car audio businesses located here in Arizona, we should have some of the biggest shows in the country.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This show is getting better and better everyday. This particular venue is a marquee venue for car audio competitions. There is really nothing like Hot Rods anywhere else in the US.
Oh yeah the food is really good too.

Locksmith Tucson

1 - 9 of 9 Posts