DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any knows where I can find a reliable wiring diagram for a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse? I found a few but some wires are listed as different colors depending on which diagram I look at. Not sure which ones to trust.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everything I would need to install a alarm with keyless entry and remote start. I know where I can find all the wires at for the most part, just need to know what colors are what. I just remember looking at a few diagrams from different places and saw different colors listed for some things. I’m sure theres a few differences between the years in the generation so I want a correct info for my specific vehicle, a 2003 Eclipse GS.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has chipped keys, so it has a immobilizer. I was told I needed some sort of a box with a chipped key in it to get the immobilizer to work? Does that sound right? I guess I could just get a spare chipped and not cut, just seems weird to have a key inside the car.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Unfortunately, I think that a key wrap (556UW) is your only choice. Fortin, and ADS/IDatalink/Blade-Compustar/FlashLogic don't appear to offer a bypass module for the vehicle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts