DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Stinger SI4620 6 channel RCA -$20 + ship - 20 feet, low profile, 6 channels. Used, a couple sections where the individual channels have pulled apart in the middle, but intact at the ends. Nice set of RCA's if you need the length.

Modded Blue Sea 5025 - $25+ ship - This is a 6 output fused power and ground distribution block. I modded this so that half of the fused outputs are turned on using a relay. Simply hook a switched power supply up to the relay and that half of the bock becomes active.

Kicker/Knu 1/0 wiring set up - $175+ Ship I've used this wiring in multiple installations, but I'm not planning on having anything that requires this kind of power in the near future. The base is a circa 2004 Kicker PKD1 wiring kit. The wiring consists of:
  • 15-16 ft of blue hyperflex 1/0 with ring terminal crimped on one end. Fully tech flexed except for about the last foot. Might be able to stretch the tech flex to cover the entire run.
  • ~ 4ft of blue 1/0 hyperflex with ring terminal crimped on one end
  • ~ 2ft gray Knu kolossus Flex Gray with ring terminals crimped on both ends
  • ~ 2.5ft gray Knu kolossus Flex Gray with ring terminal crimped on one end
  • Short pieces (6-8 inches) of blue and gray 1/0
  • SMH SY125 quick disconnect with 2 short pieces of 1/0 power and ground on one side, and 2.5 ft of 1/0 ground with factory crimped ring terminal. All hyperflex. Will need to buy a pin (SMH SY175 Series 1/0 AWG 175A Replacement Contact) to attach the power run to this disconnect. I used this for a removable amp rack in a previous install. Worked great.
  • A bunch of random lengths of kicker and knu blue and gray 4 awg. Some have spades crimped on.
  • Kicker main fuse holder and 300 amp ANL fuse
  • Square Kicker Distribution Block - two 1/0 in four 4 awg out
  • 2 Kicker Distro Blocks (from the PDK1) two 1/0 in four 4 awg out - in the picture they're missing a bunch of set screws. I have them all, including the ferrules that go in to adapt to 8 awg out or 4 awg in. Also, one of the covers has two holes drilled in it so that these can be bolted together stacked.
  • Kicker main fuse holder and 300 amp ANL fuse
  • Kicker positive and negative battery terminals
Streetwires CBR44m - SOLD - Sought after Power/Ground distro. Uses Maxi Fuses (one 30 amp and three 40 amp included

Monster 4 awg dual amp kit - $45+ Ship - Nice basic 4 awg kit, includes heavy duty distro for power (non-fused) nice bag with termination for all wires etc. See pix for more details.
)
Total Price: :
See above

Shipping Terms: :
All prices plus shipping. I ship everything I can via USPS flat rate for easy estimation.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Pictures are here:
https://goo.gl/photos/JvPubUWzmq6orqqt5

Additional info:
I think that I have everything priced very fairly here. If you think otherwise let me know via PM. If you are interested in more than one item we can talk abotu a discount. I have a great reputation for selling here. I do my best to describe items exactly as they are. All sales are final. I take paypal. I'll ship things as quick as I can, but job and kids mean it may be a few days before it goes out after purchase.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to the top, I am open to offers on this stuff too. Can give a good discount if you combine items too. If you're interested at all make an offer.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm seriously shocked no one is jumping for this 1/0 kit. There's a lot of wire and connections there. Is the price too high? Include too many things you don't need? Make me an offer.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
What is the Monster 4 guage, CCA or OFC? Packaging doesn't really indicate either.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is OFC as far as I know. It was purchased before CCA became popular/mainstream like it is now. I can pull it out of the blister pack and take a look at the wire itself too.

I'm 99.9% sure that it is OFC though.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I should also note that the kicker and Knu are all Tinned OFC and super flexible. There's no tarnishing or degradation on any of the wires.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So what's the problem here? Are my prices too high?

The kicker 1/0 kits go for 150 new without any of the additional stuff that I'm adding. I added it all up, and what I'm offering would cost you $235 if you were to replicate it new.

Also, the OFC Monster is a good price too.

That being said if you think my prices aren't right and you are interested, PM me and lets talk.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM'd back.

The blue sea box is awesome. I was pretty proud of myself with the mods too. It worked great, I just don't have a complicated install that requires it anymore.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
$165 shipped for the kicker kit - this is a pretty crazy deal considering how much your getting and how heavy it is.

$45 shipped for the monster kit

1 - 20 of 24 Posts