·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email with coupon code: NY2020

Wolfram has a relatively focused product range and very good prices:
  • subs 750-4000 RMS
  • speakers 6.5-10in and a super tweeter
  • full-range fullbridge amps 2400-8000W (these are said to have the same board as Sundown SFB products, but are priced much lower)
  • halfbridge monoblocks 1500-9000W
  • 4ch amps 4x125W and 4x250

Some of the products are pre-order which I think is partially why they are priced so well.

I ran a Wolfram halfbridge monoblock (3000W) for a couple years and was very happy with it! Great customer service as well. My upcoming build will use their fullbridge 8000W amp.

·
Registered
2014 VW CC Sport
983 Posts
Do they only have 5 amps total? That’s all I can find in their site. I’ve definitely seen many other models that the few their site shows What’s the catch Would like to order something if their site worked

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Their site works fine for me. They have 6 half bridge amps and 3 full bridge, for a total of 9. The W line of amps was replaced by the AW line.

This deal has expired anyhow.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Beautiful amps!!! I have promised myself that my next car audio build will be white, like ALL WHITE equipment... I gotta keep these in mind...

·
Registered
325 Posts
Last time I checked they were out of stock for several months anyways. Showing shipping dates of April or May iirc on their website but supposedly in stock at one place online.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Down4sound may have stock, but as I mentioned, they commonly do pre-orders. This keeps inventory cost down, which Colin passes on to those who are willing to wait.

·
Registered
325 Posts
His stuff is always on pre-order. One reason why I didn't buy last year because it was always a pre-order then the dates kept getting pushed back every other week.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's just not true. It's in stock at the wolfram website for some period of time after each shipment arrives. Then it gets sold to down4sound, where it is in stock for a longer period of time (like it is right now).

Want a discount and willing to wait? Buy from wolfram directly.

Rather have it now? Buy from down4sound (it will still be cheaper than other brands selling comparable equipment).

·
Registered
325 Posts
Actually yeah it is, he constantly has stuff on pre-order all the time. I have yet to see anything in stock on his site with regards to amplifiers in the last year. I checked every day for almost 6 months. The shipment dates were constantly being pushed back every week. Finally said heck with it and went with someone else that had the same power backed by a company with a long history of providing good amplifiers vs Wolfram that hasn't been around that long.

Not a fan of Down4sound either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.