DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fixing to drop a bit of money on some stereo equipment and I'm curious if anyone has had any problems with them? Specifically Boston Acoustics equipment.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anything high end? I'm fixing to purchase some BA's SPZ60's and I just want to make sure everything is legit.

I've google'd them and people have had a couple of problems with them but that seemed to have been back in 2007 most of the time.

I'm just weary.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'd rather buy from SonicElectronix to be honest. They've always treated me well, even when i had problems.

I have bought from woofersetc before, without any issues...but, my friend bought a kicker amp that they hosed him on.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd rather buy from SonicElectronix to be honest. They've always treated me well, even when i had problems.

I have bought from woofersetc before, without any issues...but, my friend bought a kicker amp that they hosed him on.
Hrm...I'll have to look into more then.

I was originally going to buy from SE but seems everyone likes Woofersetc better.

·
Registered
385 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hrm...I'll have to look into more then.

I was originally going to buy from SE but seems everyone likes Woofersetc better.
Thats very odd. I've always got the vibe about the reverse. Woofersetc is known to do some shady shit.

·
Registered
385 Posts
SonicElectronix people are always very friendly. They even replaced a 12W6 i bought for a family member when it came frozen thanks to ups playing football with it.

Sent me another one next day air! They went after UPS themselves.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SonicElectronix people are always very friendly. They even replaced a 12W6 i bought for a family member when it came frozen thanks to ups playing football with it.

Sent me another one next day air! They went after UPS themselves.
Yeah. I use to work for FedEx Express. There wasn't anything we didn't chunk like a football.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have no experience with woofersect, but I can vouch for Sonicelectronix's service and support. I'll definitely do business with them again.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've ordered a bunch of stuff from both Sonic and Woofers etc, and haven't had any problems with either. Sonic tends to be cheaper, and they definitely seem to run their operations well - everything arrives well packed and is shipped quickly.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have ordered from WoofersEtc.com multiple times and have never had a problem. I've even dropped by their shop on short notice to pickup things I had forgotten. They're nice guys and I personally wouldn't hesitate to do business with them.

And yes, their shop is in the "fkin ghetto".

·
Registered
293 Posts
It's as safe to buy from Woofersetc [see resellerratings of WoofersEtc] as it is from any other online vendor.
( Sonic has good customer ratings as well...while others don't fair too well)

Though there are many manufacturers that won't warranty or service their products being sold online, so you'll need to rely on the vendors return policy/warranty coverage. If buying authorised is important to you, do your research beforehand.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have bought from both Sonic Electronix and Woofers Etc. Great service from both. UPS Broke one of the baskets on one of the MB Quart Subs I bought, but Woofers Etc made good on it, without any problems or delays.

I would and will buy from both again...

-Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts