DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this situation might finally have a resolution. I talked to David on the phone again, and they will give me a refund. He, kept calling and really wanted to work something out. I don't think anyone wanted this to get as far as it did, but at this point I think a refund is the best solution and they gave me their word they will give it to me as soon as the amp gets back to them. When the refund goes through I'll post back on here and let everyone know.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Thanks for the update??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Woofersetc came through today and did what they promised all along. They issued me a full refund of the amplifier and also gave me the option to receive a third amplifier if I wanted. I would like to put this whole issue to rest as I believe it has gone way too far. I spoke with management on the phone again and they explained every point that came up during the forum discussions. I want to say again that I do not think this company was trying to scam me, and I believe everything started from poor communication and a delay in receiving my amplifier. The company also assured me that any customer service issues have been investigated and corrected. I believe in letting people try to correct any problems a customer may have and this company did end up doing that. As heated arguments sometimes get, the end result may be forgotten and pushed aside. I'm a fair a person, and as I stated my opinions of what I felt was wrong with the situation, I'm not going to leave out what was done right. Every time I ordered from them I did get the items in a quick and professional manner with tracking numbers emailed to me. In the last few days management at Woofersetc has taken every step to try to resolve this and I am satisfied with the outcome. I also want to point out that even if some of my posts may seem to put Woofersetc in a bad light, I am convinced that they will take care of any issues you may have with them when purchasing from this company. In all honesty, I have never had a company personally call me and give the concern they did to take care of a customer after they were aware of the situation. I will not rule out ordering from them in the future as they did take care of the problem and to me that's what ultimately counts.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I read the whole other Woofersetc thread and now reading this that the issue at hand has been resolved makes me a believer that Woofersetc values professionalism, integrity, and customer service. It is companies like this that will survive and continue to prosper in the future. I feel asured that if I order from Woofersetc in the future, they will come through.

:thumbsup: to Woofersetc!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
mod should probably merge the threads together

1 - 6 of 6 Posts