DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive decided to sell the Caddy . I don't have time to compete now and it is now plugged into my power supply waiting for someone else to buy it and enjoy it! It is pretty much competition ready . Full ODR System, 4 RS-A2 Amps, Dual Displays, Digital Dash. Steering wheel controls,
12 " Sub up front with l, c, r in dash as well as Ribbon Tweeters on the a-pillar. 8" Dynaudio Drivers in the doors. 2-12" JBL Subs behind the back seat as well as BPX2200.1 Amp to run sub. Motorized Wheel well with amps in it as well as PS-P50, P1 ODR Processors in a motorized rack. Car hasover 100,000 miles on it but is very clean.
The car competed in IASCA and MECA for 10 Years and PLACED in the TOP 5 Every year it competed and won in 95.
The car needs a home that will enjoy it and redue some panels etc.
Also has a full blown computer with diagnostic display as well as 2 monitors.Hallogen lighting in the trunk and accent lighting in the inside of the car. Sealed sub enclosure that was selded flush under the car for up front bass. One monitor under the head unit and one on the trunk lid. It has had some serious modifications that I would go over but I drove it to 99 Percent of the shows over the year. I am now spending all mu time at my family business and home audio and video that I now sell inside my furniture store.

I have the complete PRESENTATION BOOK as well as anything you wuld need to get it ready for competition.

I have MANY PICS I can send anyone SERIOUSLY INTERESTED. You can also Google my name and see articles and pics uner my name

Larry Chijner

References available on request. The car resides in Pittsburgh , Pa.

Asking 16,500 :)

Larry Chijner
93 Red Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe
e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bump for a great guy, and long time competitior. Good luck to you, and sorry to hear that you will no longer be competing. Take care of yourself!

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Man did I enjoy your car when I heard it years ago. Would be nice to see current pics just for the heck of it. Could you maybe post up a Photobucket page or something? Or is the car much different from when it was in Car Audio And Electronics?
http://www.caraudiomag.com/v_features/0111cae_1993_cadillac_eldorado/index.html

If I had the means I would have to seriously consider this one. I really loved the upfront impact and tonality of your car. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Wow, that's a sexy interior!

PM Sent... might be interesting

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Ironic. I was looking at this car in one of my caraudio magazines Friday night.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Wow I remember this car from the magazine. This is a badass car.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
If my truck was paid off you would have cash in hand.

Great car, install and a legend.

Best of luck with the sale.

·
The Anti-Rice
2,524 Posts
Nice car....and good luck with the sale. I hope who ever ends up with it takes as good of car of it as you did.

Only unfortunate thing I see would be the year of the car and the asking price. I am not bagging on either, I actually love older cars....but banks/credit unions can be a bastard to get a loan through when it comes to older cars no matter what the shape. So for that reason I hope you luck finding a great buyer with Cash in hand. Only way i could see around this...and it would also probably depend on who shows interest you could take a portion up front and monthly payments.....but this situation takes a ton of trust on both ends.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Although I never heard the car's system, I drooled over its two or three iterations in various magazines. One of my favorites.

If I had the cash and space for this car, I'd give it a good home.

Good luck selling it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for the props. It really does need a good home and someone that would enjoy it and take it to shows.
It could hang in there with the best of them even today although there are a few install things that could be updated etc.:)

Anyone interested, MAKE ME AN OFFER and I will consider Every one of them.'

Thanks

Larry

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
I normally do very well this time of year and the money wouldn't be an issue, but with this economy I am struggling like the rest of the world. GLWS, I am truly disappointed that this is going away. Now, how in the heck can a I scape up some coin in a hurry? :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,053 Posts
Ive decided to sell the Caddy . I don't have time to compete now and it is now plugged into my power supply waiting for someone else to buy it and enjoy it! It is pretty much competition ready . Full ODR System, 4 RS-A2 Amps, Dual Displays, Digital Dash. Steering wheel controls,
12 " Sub up front with l, c, r in dash as well as Ribbon Tweeters on the a-pillar. 8" Dynaudio Drivers in the doors. 2-12" JBL Subs behind the back seat as well as BPX2200.1 Amp to run sub. Motorized Wheel well with amps in it as well as PS-P50, P1 ODR Processors in a motorized rack. Car hasover 100,000 miles on it but is very clean.
Why did you ditch the TADs?

I heard some Unity horns with that TAD driver and they were gorgeous.

I don't think I've heard anything from TAD that wasn't amazing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ITook the horns out and the Tads becasue they were blocking my feet and the drivers are huge even though they do sound great.

I put in ribbon tweeters and they are prettu smooth.

Thenks for the comments!

Larry

Ive decided to to sell the car for 10,000 .

Anyone interested, please let me know. There are quite a few heavy modifications we can discuss, but remember i drove it to every show!!!

Larry

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would of given him the lower price. I have always set 10,000 as the amount I will take for the car. Just wanted to see what the Market Place would bear.
Its in verty good shape but not Perfect.
Runs fine, system is awesome and there are plenty of modifications we can discuss once you are interested.
Thanks for all the comments.

Larry

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.