DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's the deal...i'm feeding 5 beagles that a friend of mine had basically abandoned. a guy he used to work with said he wanted them A MONTH ago but hasn't brought his 500lb ass up here to get them. my uncle used to raise beagles just for the fun of it and NEVER had problems giving them away. i've bought more food out of my own pocket than he's paid for even though he tries to make it up in other ways. him and his wife are going through financial problems right now and he won't listen to me or his wife and other family when it comes to trimming fat out of their monthly expenses. ever tried arguing with a fencepost? anyway i'm going to ask him if he needs me to put an ad in the paper for them. i'm fed up. my mom even thought about calling the humane society and marking them as "abandoned" but i'd be the one facing charges for it even though i'm the only reason 5 of the 6 dogs are still alive...one died of old age not too long ago.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just feel like my giving nature is being taken advantage of. it's like on that show house where my buddy is house and i'm dr. wilson.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Tell the guy that if he wants the dogs he has to come and get them by a certain date and that after that you will find homes for them by any means necessary. How old are the dogs? I had a beagle for a long time. Mom sorta wants another one since he died a few years back.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tell the guy that if he wants the dogs he has to come and get them by a certain date and that after that you will find homes for them by any means necessary. How old are the dogs? I had a beagle for a long time. Mom sorta wants another one since he died a few years back.
the deadline has already been exceeded a couple times.

the youngest is a male that's like a year old and mostly black. he was just born spring of last year. he's the smallest of the bunch also. 3 of them look to be 4-6 years old and one of them is probably around 10.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
the deadline has already been exceeded a couple times.

the youngest is a male that's like a year old and mostly black. he was just born spring of last year. he's the smallest of the bunch also. 3 of them look to be 4-6 years old and one of them is probably around 10.
Pics of the youngest male one?

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
setup a photbucket account, it's free and you can load pictures off your account onto the internet for posting on the forum.
i'll do that. matter of fact i'll set one of now.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds like someone that shouldnt have dogs anyway. find a new home for them.
DING DING DING DING DING...he's better now that he was forced to get back on his medication but damn. i had a long discussion with him one day about how i used to be off my meds before they found something that worked. i told him that it was like i was looking at myself in the mirror when he acted out. he's not a bad person but sometimes he needs to get his ass kicked in a mental way to get back on track.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'll snap some pics in the morning when i drop by to feed them but for now here's a pic of my 2 lazy overly pampered mutts:pthat's my nana in the chair and don't have a clue who what is in the dining room.
[/IMG]

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
let me try this again...

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
big bertha...i had to separate her out because whe was fighting with the black and tan. the third pin is usually for a bitch and a stud to fuck and pete dug under and fucked bertha while she was in heat:mad:don't know if he knocked her up yet though.

spot on left and sidewinder on right

i sure as hell wouldn't make anything of my own live in a pin where the sun from the west hammers it for over half the day

here ya go italian...pete on the left and his daddy "rooster" on the right

another shot of pete

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Oh man...pete is cute as hell, he looks a lot like my old dog when he was younger

Do they have shots and stuff? How have they been treated? (by the previous owner)

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh man...pete is cute as hell, he looks a lot like my old dog when he was younger

Do they have shots and stuff? How have they been treated? (by the previous owner)
honestly, they havn't been kept up on their shots from what i can tell and the actual owner of them thinks he's good to them but it's far from my idea of being good to them...just being honest here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts