DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am really looking for 1 Boston Acoustics 4" Pro Audio mid to pair with the one I already have. I find it impossible to find.

I will settle for a pair of 4" or 3" midrange speakers though, with grills. They are going into a door and need to be shallow.

Brands I am interested in:
Boston
Morel
Kef
Peerless
Vifa
Jl Audio
Focal

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Got a couple pairs of very nice CDT ES-04 mids. If you're interested, let me know.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a pair of Dynaudio MD 140's laying around. No grills and the doped domes are dusty. They still work and sound wonderful though. While technically a 3" (with a 3" VC) the flange lends them to 4" installations well. They are very shallow if you don't take the dome into account.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi all, I am really looking for 1 Boston Acoustics 4" Pro Audio mid to pair with the one I already have. I find it impossible to find.
Did you try calling Boston Acoustics? If they don't have any laying around, they'll make you a pair. They'll make almost anything out of their old catalogs. Call 'em and see what they can do for you.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I got a pair of Beyma SD35's in box that I've had in storage for over 6 years. I can shipped them for 55bucks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts