DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Looking for a decent 10" sub that will work well in 0.6-0.9 cubic feet and with about 300rms (bridged on two channels of XDi600.4).

Needs to be a 4 ohm overall load.

Shallower preferred (5-6")

Email fastest: vwtoby at gmail.com

Condition of all items:

used/new OK

Total Price: :

Budget is $75-150

Shipping Terms: :

included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Like this:

Additional info:

Local to Seattle great too

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
287 Posts
If you would consider porting.... dayton ho 10 is amazing at around .7cf.. but to tune to 30hz 3" port is quite long but worth it if you can make work.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I can vouch for the SD3. I just got one and put it in a small down firing box. Sounds great. I think I saw some dual 2s forsake on here.

·
Registered
287 Posts
i was looking at the HO in sealed actually..prefer not to port if possible..
I've not personally tried the ho sealed, the reviews that I have read were sub par sealed. There is a review here done by a member named Chad, I think he tried both ways. I have a thunderform that I ported with 2 ho10s and im blown away. I'm going to do 2 more in my other truck eventually but I will prob build a box this time.

·
Registered
287 Posts
That sundown sd3 looks pretty nice especially for your depth concern. Fwiw, alpine type r is a pretty versatile and inexpensive sub imho.... if I didn't have to buy 4 I would like to try them in my ib. 5 7/8" depth iirc.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
I have an Arc 10d2 here that could use a new home. Good sounding sub that's happy in .7 sealed. I got a good deal local on it brand new from a fellow diyma member. It's rated for 250rms and will flat out get with it. Would let it go for $130 shipped. Sub could just about pass for brand new. I ran it for about a year and babied it the whole time. PM if interested and I'll pull the sub out of the box it's been in the whole time and take pics.
Subwoofers, ARC Series, ARC 10 | Arc Audio

1 - 10 of 10 Posts