DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I can’t believe how many people are recommending the GB12 sub.They must be really amazing. But the real question is how will they sound with only 350 -400 Rms?
Badass.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
I can’t believe how many people are recommending the GB12 sub.They must be really amazing. But the real question is how will they sound with only 350 -400 Rms?
I've had both...in a sealed box the SI RM-12 sounds better, and i was told the newer SQL 12 sounds really good too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I probably would have given the stereo integrity a chance if they weren’t back ordered :(. But i think this time around i’m locked in on the audio frog gb12. I haven’t bought a sub in 15 years so i hope this will treat me as good as my jls did. I could always go ported for the AF if i decide that i need slightly more output

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
I probably would have given the stereo integrity a chance if they weren’t back ordered :(. But i think this time around i’m locked in on the audio frog gb12. I haven’t bought a sub in 15 years so i hope this will treat me as good as my jls did. I could always go ported for the AF if i decide that i need slightly more output
the frog sounds GREAT ported.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts