DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really only need one that's 12 foot, but 18 foot would work, too. Please PM me if you have any that you're willing to part with.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh- I'm having some trouble locating my Symbilink cable, so just in case, I'm now looking for *2* din cables at least 12 feet long.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Someone else on here posted that playstation 2 minidin cables work just fine and are dirt cheap. I wish I had known before I spent all the money on zapco cables. Check:
PS/2 Mouse and Keyboard Cable

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Someone else on here posted that playstation 2 minidin cables work just fine and are dirt cheap. I wish I had known before I spent all the money on zapco cables. Check:
PS/2 Mouse and Keyboard Cable
Thanks, someone else also pointed me to the PS/2 cables. Does Playstation 2 really use these or is that some PS/2 confusion? In any event, I'll try this out first and go for the real thing if I have any problems!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I am pretty sure is is the PS/2 connections from computers, like mice and keyboards and such.

Never seen this with a playstation 2.

·
Registered
519 Posts
My mistake, I assumed ps/2 was someone referring to Playstation. I don't own one so I didn't know better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts