Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

ANY

Condition of all items:

New or used

Total Price: :
Open

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Just looking for a good 2 channel home audio receiver or amplifier to set up a nice 2.1 home system.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I have a bunch of Adcom amps.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Conrad Johnson MV75-A1 modded and recapped. Heater section has it's own supply. Due to higher plate voltages you can use KT88, KT90 and the only 6550 type tubes would have to be Winged =C= or NOS GE6550. This is a Bill Thallmann design and a factory A1 model. NOT the return to Conrad for the A1 mod model. Has served me well and I have 2 of these I ran in mono. One thing I'd suggest is sending back to Bill for a look over for a clean bill of health. Depending on tubes you get 75wpc - approx 90wpc of clean tube power. GE 5751 (4 and 5 star) and Sylvania or Westinghouse 12BH6 tubes in the signal and driver section. Power tubes are on your end. Most all of my power tubes are VERY high dollar NOS Genelax KT88's, Ei KT90's and uber rare GE 6550's.

Modded Parasound HCA-2250II. Power section has upgraded caps with custom soft start for cap formation. Turn the amp on....wait approx 15-20 seconds then cycle the amp off and then back on for formation of second channel operation. Strong amp with biamp connections on the back. 250wpc x 2 @ 8ohms or 385wpc x 2 @ 4ohms.

I also have the matching Bill Thallmann Conrad Johnson PV12 preamp designed to match with the MV75-A1. Both preamp and amp were a matched set meant to be run together to optimize the performance. NOS RCA clear top 12AU7 tubes in the PV12 with ring damps on the tubes and the balance bypassed for a cleaner signal.

Chuck

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
I've got a really nice Sonance Sonamp260 I'd sell you for $75 shipped. It's rated at 60x2 @ 8 ohms or 85x2 @ 4 ohms. They're very nice amps with anodized aluminum front plates & very heavy torroid transformer. Nice compact stout built clean amp. If you're interested I'll snap a few pics. I had some but I must've deleted them because I've been on the fence about selling it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.