Product Brand & Model:

Verious brands considered

Condition of all items:

good

Total Price: :

negotiable

Shipping Terms: :

Ship to me.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Looking to build my pillars in my E39. I'll be using Morel MT-23s and a good 3" mid. The mid will need to be able to perform without having a sealed enclosure. I'm considering the Scan 10f but would really like to stay with a 3" mid due to space issues. Please dont offer up $300 mids... I'm looking for a bargain here. I'm interested in the Hertz HL70 3" mids, Hat L3, etc,... USED but no abused.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have some Cdt Es 3 if you are so inclined. I'm selling my car so everything must eventually be parted out. Make me an offer I can't refuse? I am do for a trip to Seattle to see some friends so may even be able to deliver.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've narrowed it down to 3 drivers... The Scanspeak 12m if I can come up with the coin, The Scanspeak 10f for install ease or the Audible Physics drivers. I'll be listing a 2-way Dynaudio component set in the next few days (MW160, MD100, Passives) to raise the coin.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
If you change your mind on the "select 3", my l3's are in sumner ;)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bumpage... Still haven't found my midrange or haven't made up my mind, one or the other. :)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I got some beyma sd-35's (have them in original box and wiring) never got to actually installing them, so they where never mounted.I actually been having them for over 5 years just sitting in my closet. I'll ship them for 40.00.

Peak Power Handling 90 watts
RMS Power Handling 40 watts
Sensitivity 93 dB
Frequency Response 500 - 7,000 Hz
Impedance 4 ohms

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got some beyma sd-35's (have them in original box and wiring) never got to actually installing them, so they where never mounted.I actually been having them for over 5 years just sitting in my closet. I'll ship them for 40.00.

Peak Power Handling 90 watts
RMS Power Handling 40 watts
Sensitivity 93 dB
Frequency Response 500 - 7,000 Hz
Impedance 4 ohms
Looking for something quite a bit more high end than those Ricky, Thanks though! I appreciate you posting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts