DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Really like the Rockford but am open to other brands. Need at least 12 feet and maybe much more if the price is good.

Condition of all items:

New

Total Price: :

Tbd

Shipping Terms: :

Actual!

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Have black and red stinger 4 gauge in bulk. Translucent.
We can work something out, shoot me a pm with a per foot you fell is fair.

·
Registered
312 Posts
mikey7182 has some for excellent price. I bought 100' of blue and 100' of silver. OFC and tinned. True to spec also.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I can trade you some towards that Eclipse 8445 and the 106 iPod controller. I also have some fuse blocks, ground blocks, among other things. Got a pile of amps too.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Oops. Wrong guy with the head unit. But will trade you for that iPod 106 though.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have black and red stinger 4 gauge in bulk. Translucent.
We can work something out, shoot me a pm with a per foot you fell is fair.
I feel like I ripped you off on this. The cable is actually exactly what I was looking for when I referenced rockford. This appears to be the same thing if not better. Many thanks!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I feel like I ripped you off on this. The cable is actually exactly what I was looking for when I referenced rockford. This appears to be the same thing if not better. Many thanks!
It was in my drawer of wire from installs. We are all good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts