Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
4- Jl 10w4
Or
4- infinity beta tens
Or
4- Perfect kappa 10s
Or
Possibly 4 old school kicker, cv, rockford or what do you have?

Condition of all items:
Excellent

Total Price: :
Open to consideration

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Subs are the only thing in my install that I havent changed. If not broke leave it alone right? Well I am considering trying some old school 10's in my ib install. ... need 4 with low fs. Only thing about oldschool in ib that concerns me is the low xmax but I'm willing to try anyway for the right deal. Beta and 10w4 is my first choices because what I had back then... but old kicker or others I would consider as well.... or perhaps rf power 10s?

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a guy on eBay that has some and they look new

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
Yeah, if we're talking about the same ones they're way more than I want to spend plus they're beta "x" .... I would use beta x at right price but theyre inferior to the betas. But never the less... Thanks for looking out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts