Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
ill know as soon as you tell me!

Condition of all items:
working...please?

Total Price: :
i donno

Shipping Terms: :
please send fed ex, and ill try to get pics of her for ya!!!(soo worth it)
any method you chose is fine

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Found out that the tweets on my coax sets stick out too far for the qlogic kick grills to clear. so might as well go with components since thats what they were built for! something mid-level that you have sitting in the garage and never got around to using. these will be run with 8's in the doors...lemmie see what you got!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have 2 sets of JL Audio C2-5.25's available. Very lightly used in original boxes with all mounting hardware. $100 set if interested - let me know and I can send pics.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
I have a set of the Boston Pro 5.5LF's with tweets that mount on the mids, pretty badass old school speakers

·
Banned
2,535 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
I know you have had some good offers, but I'll add a couple more.

How about a bnib oz matrix elite 5.25" comp set? There are 3 sets available, and each set would be $275 shipped. It's more than you wanted to spend, but it is another choice for you.

How about a pair of infinity cs5 mkii woofers and xovers? No tweets, but the mids are made in japan. $50 shipped. I'll post pics if interested.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a set of JBL 508GTI's for sale. Basically new, only just installed them, but I've decided to switch back to a set of 61/2's. hit me up if interested. asking 175.00 obo

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys, a decision has been made, and a deal made.

Stony, your inbox was full. Your speakers were my first choice, but I just can't risk my cash to someone who is willing to break forum rules by posting your stuff in the hot deals section yesterday. This forum has certain rules for a reason. Sorry

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sorry didn't try to break any rules, You were just interested in a component set, and I have a nice pair. I'm trying to post and give as much input as I can, with being new on the site, some of the rules granted there for a reason, but to pay to bybass some of thte rules I don't feel like I need to pay to proove I'm a respectable person. Want to know more about me just ask, I have pics and info for anyone who wants to get to know me. Paying to tell everyone doesn't accomplish that.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Since its my thread, ill feel free to drag it off topic. If you don't wish to pay to bypass the 50 post rule, try contributing to the knowledge base of this site. It only takes a short time to get 50 posts in. It looks bad when someone does what you did. One could assume you wanted to just pop in, and unload your stuff, without any desire to be a part of the comunity. This place is pretty easy. A supra forum I belong to requires you to be a member for like 6 months, and have a certain number of posts to be able to sell.

By telling us you don't want to pay, and then trying to start a thread that is clearly against the rules, says a lot. If you just want to unload your equipment try ebay. Please understand, offering your stuff here is absolutely fine as far as I know. But trying to step across the line like you did by starting that thread completely turned me away.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.