DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of Mids to match with my Scanspeak HDS Tweeters. I need them 5-6." I prefer paper cones, love the detail. They will be fed 75 rms at 4 ohms, raw drivers are look up upon:)

Scanspeak revelator
Seas W15 (paper cones)

I am not interested in the Seas Prestige line.

I have a pair of Peerless Exclusive 7"s that will be coming in the mail on friday. Never used, I wish I would have noticed that theres no way in hell I have that much airspace for them.

Mids will be in deadened kicks, on axis, kicks are pretty small, the driver will take up most of the volume lol.

thanks tyler

·
Registered
701 Posts
I have a pair of Peerless Exclusive 7"s that will be coming in the mail on friday. Never used, I wish I would have noticed that theres no way in hell I have that much airspace for them.

Mids will be in deadened kicks, on axis, kicks are pretty small, the driver will take up most of the volume lol.
You might be better going with 4" mids if the kicks are that small. It is highly ill advised to have that little space for ANY mid as you will have almost no low end response from it, super peaky and ugly midbass response..

I'd advise relocating the driver to somewhere it can get adequate space requirements.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Got a set of never used Phoenix Gold Ti6 mids.
Made by Morel and very similar sounding to my current Morel Elate 6 mids.
$150 shipped if interested within the continental 48 US states.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Refreshing the topic. I need a pair of mw152 mids or model 162. please send email to [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts