DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I've got a PPI PC6600.2 in great condition for $250 shipped.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are hard to beat for the price:
KICKER ZX700.5 CAR STEREO 700 WATT 5CH AMPLIFIER AMP - eBay (item 400044311326 end time Apr-28-09 18:27:15 PDT)

They are refurbs, but the refurb is done at the Kicker office in Stillwater, OK. They're probably better than they were when they were new :)
i'll pass.

I've got a PPI PC6600.2 in great condition for $250 shipped.
i need three pairs of inputs.

I've got a Helix HXA 500 MKII for $400 shipped. :)
if you can knock about $150 off the price then you have a deal :D

anyone else?

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
What are you looking for? There's a 500/5 running around here and I can vouch that its kickass for a 2 way+ sub ;)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'm wondering how many of these 5/6 channels there are with 3 sets of inputs? I can't recall seeing alot that do it, but I'm no authority by any means.

Either way, good luck to you, mate!

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
500/5 3 sets, AND a selectable OUTPUT! And the ability to gang any, and had defeatable bandpass crossover for the mids OR an ambience rear fill.

One could also look for a Next Vrz5.500, I sold mine to AZgrower, he may still have it setting, another with bandpass crossover. I like the idea of the crossover JUST IN CASE my head dies and I gotta rock a 59.95 HU for a few weeks while it gets fixed ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm wondering how many of these 5/6 channels there are with 3 sets of inputs? I can't recall seeing alot that do it, but I'm no authority by any means.

Either way, good luck to you, mate!
The Kicker amp that he for some strange reason 'passed' on has 3 sets of inputs. Oh well. :confused:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
...i need three pairs of inputs.
...i was trying to keep it around $250 shipped.
Have you considered this one by any chance? You didn't really say what power you're looking for or how involved you want the crossover (if any), but I'm using a couple of the Quart Discus amps and I've been happy with them. Their marine ones are basically the same.

3 sets of inputs plus an output, somewhat limited crossovers but that might not matter to you. Just under $250 with shipping:
MB Quart NAU 660 Marine Audio Amplifiers Marine Electronics - Sonic Electronix

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You didn't really say what power you're looking for or how involved you want the crossover (if any)
at least 25Wx2 for the tweets, 50Wx2 for the mids, and 200Wx1 for the subs (all @ 4 ohms). don't need crossovers.

thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.