DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im putting a system in for my girlfriend, ideally im looking for a Alpine PDX5 but will consider any 5 or 6 channel amplifier with a smaller footprint.
Also looking for some 6 1/2 comps around $200-250 prefer a soft dome tweeter.
Let me know what you have
Thanks

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i have a set of used jl audio c5 comps. one mid is blown and one tweeter is dented, but works great. i can't find a replacement mids for it.

and vibe audio space 3d refurb.
everything else works except for the tweeter. refurbs.... lol

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I decided to use a DLS twin mono ive had for the front stage so Im actually looking for just a sub amp now.
Sub is going to be an 8w7 so looking for around 4-500 watts at 4 ohms

·
Registered
70 Posts
i just finished installing a jl audio 8w7 sealed box powered by jl audio 250/1 and it is amazing! perfect combo. installed it in a honda civic coupe and wow! sounded like 2 10's and it wasn't even pushed to its limit. you will be happy with a jl audio 250/1 amp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts