DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB 6.5" Component Set and Cheap 4 channel

Product Brand & Model:
Looking for a 6.5" component set with passive crossovers for under $200.

I want to try something new like the following:
Rainbow, HAT, Morel, Dynaudio, Hertz, etc...

Not looking for Focal.. I have tried many of these just want to try something different.

Let me know what you have!!!!

Also looking for something that as a soft silk dome tweeter and good midbass... but doesn't everyone?

I am also looking for an economical (under $125 shipped) four channel with a small footprint. About the size of a sheet of paper or less please?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Product Brand & Model:

Not looking for Focal.. I have tried many of these just want to try something different.

Also looking for something that as a soft silk dome tweeter and good midbass... but doesn't everyone?
Well, it's not exactly a more exotic brand like youre requesting, but I have a set of Alpine SPR-60C's with only about 6 hours of play time.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it's not exactly a more exotic brand like youre requesting, but I have a set of Alpine SPR-60C's with only about 6 hours of play time.
I've tried Alpines before so I'm wanting something a little different. Thanks for the offer. Also I did list some "exotic" brands but they have lower end sets. I'm not expecting Rainbow Refs, HAT Legatia, Morel Supremos or the like..

Something along the line of Rainbow Dream line, Hat Unity or Clarus, Morel Tempo.. etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've tried Alpines before so I'm wanting something a little different. Thanks for the offer. Also I did list some "exotic" brands but they have lower end sets. I'm not expecting Rainbow Refs, HAT Legatia, Morel Supremos or the like..

Something along the line of Rainbow Dream line, Hat Unity or Clarus, Morel Tempo.. etc.

Thanks
Sure, no problem at all. As of right now, it's the only 6.5 set I have sitting around

·
Registered
6 Posts
Product Brand & Model:

I have a brand new never used set of Hybrid Audio Technologies
Imagine I61-2 6.5" components for $210 shipped. I bought them for $250 but they don't fit my doors. :( PM me.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I've got a set of Hertz High Energy HSK-165XL's BNIB that I'm gonna part with. The only reason I'm selling is that I came across some Mille's. There's a few dents and rips on the box but everything else is perfect.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I've got some rainbow slc 265.25 ng, perfect used condition
psd 216 - old MB quartz that were made in 2003 ( the premium line that was actually made in germany
jl audio xr 653 csi 3-way components

Lemme know if you're interested...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know you asked for 6.5, but I have 2 NIB sets of MB Quart RUA 213 (BOTH for $200) they are 5.25
if you're interested. These are the handmade in Germany comps before the maxxonics take over.

I also have a really nice NIB set of MB Quart of PSE 213's, I'm asking $225 for these.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts