DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to try either of these out and compare them to a 3 way setup using the Morel HCW10.

Anyone got either set to sell?

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
ive got a pair of exclusive 8's NIB that I cant use

id sell em just so I dont have to look at them and be angry--since I cant find any ribbons to mate to them

so im bummed

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
man nissan is taking me through the ringer lol

the to stupid ridiculous crack head hush money offer (below 2k) on a $30K+, to not go to court since they know they will lose--guess they think im a crack head or something LOL

for the life of me I cant understand why they want to incure more cost, plus my legal fees by going to court

I told them to either replace it with a 06 version, or buy it back, its really a safety hazard at this point

but im going to put a simple two way + sub in wifeys SUV for now, till my Nissan hearing, or court case is finalized

sucks huh

should have bought a tundra

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
newtitan said:
but im going to put a simple two way + sub in wifeys SUV for now, till my Nissan hearing, or court case is finalized

sucks huh

Tundra Double Cabs are where it's at man. :D :cool:

Sorry to hear about the Titan.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've got a pair of new unused Peerless Exclusive 7's. I've been wanting to try a pair of the Seas W18NX's anyway. I'll sell them if you're interested, however I don't wanna get "run over the coals" so to speak as far as the price goes. I'm sure you know how much they cost new. If you're interested make me an offer if you'd like...

·
Registered
6 Posts
newtitan said:
man nissan is taking me through the ringer lol

the to stupid ridiculous crack head hush money offer (below 2k) on a $30K+, to not go to court since they know they will lose--guess they think im a crack head or something LOL

for the life of me I cant understand why they want to incure more cost, plus my legal fees by going to court

I told them to either replace it with a 06 version, or buy it back, its really a safety hazard at this point

sucks huh

Pardon me cam, but whats the issue with your truck?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts