DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

8" subwoofers I'm looking for two. Hopefully for a ported box.

Condition of all items:

working of course

Total Price: :

$100 but a LIL more for the right subs.

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kidding right:confused: the 6"s i have now have more xmax than those.

Have you looked at the new 8" at partsexpress. It's it's great for small ported enclosures:

https://www.parts-express.com/eminence-8-high-excursion-dvc-subwoofer-4-ohm-per-coil--290-4008

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
I did but from what i have read building a ported box for them seems difficult according to the Q and A on parts express.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Product Brand & Model:

8" subwoofers I'm looking for two. Hopefully for a ported box.

Condition of all items:

working of course

Total Price: :

$100 but a LIL more for the right subs.

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
What Power are you running?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well it's not all about xmax for one, two you have a $100 budget.
That is true. Have you tried those powerbase subs? Help me understand better. I can find lots of subs for $50. but i have no experience with anyone of them. I can't buy them all. So i ask. Also i posted this to see if there were any deals to be had. Maybe someone has something sitting in their closet.

·
Registered
183 Posts
That is true. Have you tried those powerbase subs? Help me understand better. I can find lots of subs for $50. but i have no experience with anyone of them. I can't buy them all. So i ask. Also i posted this to see if there were any deals to be had. Maybe someone has something sitting in their closet.
I'd go with the CT sounds Hydro 8's. Can get them straight from CT on eBay for $73 ea. American bass xd8's would be my second choice $71 ea on eBay.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
811 Posts
I have used the earlier version, the ES-8d and they did great in a friends truck. I was rather surprised.

·
Registered
291 Posts
You know another cheap solution that's on ebay are the Logitech subwoofers. They are rebadged Tang Band subwoofers and usually sold to computer audio for theater thx. I do not know the exact model numbers of which carry what subwoofers, but a quick google search will do.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You know another cheap solution that's on ebay are the Logitech subwoofers. They are rebadged Tang Band subwoofers and usually sold to computer audio for theater thx. I do not know the exact model numbers of which carry what subwoofers, but a quick google search will do.
The funny thing is i am using the 6.5" version now. the 8"s are $90 a piece.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts