DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2005 Pontiac GTO
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering a Helix M FOUR DSP for my system, and see them available through normal channels for around $800. But thought it may be worth posting in here to see if there's any dealers on the forum, or other non-normal channels, I should be considering.

I'm not opposed to used, if from a trusted source.

· Premium Member
3,520 Posts
I can help you out on a ESX Audio QE80.4 DSP amplifier, just send you a message.

· Registered
2005 Pontiac GTO
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can probably talk to Nick, I think he can sell to you if you do not have a local dealer. @SkizeR
Thanks, he reached out.

I can help you out on a ESX Audio QE80.4 DSP amplifier, just send you a message.
Interesting unit ... I'll have to do some research on it, as I've never heard of it.

· Banned
24,246 Posts
@Niebur3 @SkizeR @lithium Regarding this amp (didnt want to make a whole new thread for 1 specific question)

The manual says maximum 6v RCA output, but my sub amp says 5v max input. How can you turn down the RCA output voltage? thx
Software. Super easy

· Banned
24,246 Posts
Don't overthink it. Just knock it down a couple db. Very rare for an output to actually put out its full voltage for anything other than an instantaneous burst when listening to music.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.