Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

Doesn't really matter, no junk please

Condition of all items:
Good to Excellent

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

I pay

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Hey guys I'm trying to buy a good sq head unit, it can be old school or new. If you can recommend anything that's new for my asking price I would also greatly appreciate it. I'm not too picky of the units condition, I just want it to have a clean face and working 100%.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Pioneer premier 860mp for 200$ shipped.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have an Alpine CDA-7977. Its a dead head unit from 2001. Excellent sq unit imo. Comes with remote/sleeve/harness/trim ring and its in great shape. Only $120 shipped.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Saw a Nakamichi cd400 on eBay last night, don't have the link since am on my cell phone. I sold all my eclipse and alpine units after listening to Nakamichi CD 45Z. Sold my alpine 7949 and 7969, sold my eclipse 8890

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Saw a Nakamichi cd400 on eBay last night, don't have the link since am on my cell phone. I sold all my eclipse and alpine units after listening to Nakamichi CD 45Z. Sold my alpine 7949 and 7969, sold my eclipse 8890
When did you sell it, because the last one I saw sold for 227.00 which kinda surpised me because they've been going for 125-150 on ebay.

227.50 for Alpine CDA7949

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I've had two 7949's already, I was actually thinking about bidding on this one till I remembered that they don't like cdr's
They have to be a certain brand of CDR's. No MP3 or WAV, but aslong as the CDR is burnt as a music CD and is the right CDR, it will play. Mine takes a few secs (anywhere from 3sec-8secs). But it plays them with no problems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts