Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: ADCOM 4402

Condition of all items: amplifier board must be flawless, insulation board must be present, and vents need to be straight.

Total Price: i am willing to pay GOOD money for a good amp! :

Shipping Terms: on the seller. :

Pictures:

Additional info: i am seriously looking for another one. i have one stipulation: the seller must be willing to disassemble the amp, and pull the board out and take good detailed pics of it. i want another amp with a flawless board. repairs are "okay". as long as the amp is currently functioning properly, and there are zero burn marks, hot spots, wittness marks, charred spots, burnt traces on the board i am interested! physical outside condition is not important as long as the vents are straight, and the insulatation board between the chassis, and amplifier board are there, and the above criterea are met, im in!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are out there. i know where there are at least 5 of them that arent getting used. but that doesnt necessarily mean they are available LOL. hell, for that matter, i know one guy who probly has 5 himself! but his collection is rediculously bad-ass, and he never sells anything.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i bought the last one that was on ebay. and it has been about 1 month. got lucky too! it turned out to be a very nice unit. let me know when your ready to sell those 5275's you got man!! LOL (just kidding, you should really keep them)

·
Registered
810 Posts
LOL.... I need to buy a bigger car so I have something with enough room to throw them in.

that 5450 has been f/s for a few months now..... tempting to throw it on the shelf....

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
somebody should buy that one! i have been very tempted to buy it back a few times myself LOL. i sold it about 1.5years ago when i liquidated everything. that one is clean. very little play time on it. it spent most of its life on a shelf in the back of an audio shop in PA. how i got it was a very expensive FIASCO! but, that amp is clean. i will say though, that he paid less than he is asking, so if someone were to make a resonable offer they may snag it for less than the $275 he is asking.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he has had it up there more than just a couple months. i probly shouldnt say anything, but i dont really care if he gets mad LOL. i think he paid me $250, so with ebays rediculous fee's, i guess he would be loosing money. i honestly cant believe its still there. people must think there is something wrong with it because its been there so long. he told me he never even used it. if thats true, that amp is in great shape. if i had any use for another 4ch i would have snagged it back a long time ago. what i need is 2ch amps. hell, i would even trade one of my 4ch's for 2, 2ch's.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have an Adcom 5450 in mint condition in the striking white that needs a home. I also have 2 5275's in white but when I had them installed they had some noise so I don't know what's wrong with them. I would love to sell them as a set since I hate to break up the family. I will also throw in a bunch of line drivers since I have never used them and I'm not sure if they work and I have one XLR cable and some adaptes I would also include. I have 100% feedback on ebay (thehulkniner) and have bought stuff on this site so let me know if you have any interest. I love these things but I just don't have enough room in my car for them to fit without giving up too much of the trunk.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
i have 4 of them, make me an offer, i may sell one

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
oops, i thought it said 4404, i have 4 of them. i have 3 4402, same goes

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I offered him $250 a while ago & he said no.... going to throw it back on ebay was his reply.

I also offered him $250 and he never responded...

you guys leave that one alone. its destiny is to belong to me. Been watching it since day one.

hands off...dang it....lol..

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
you better snag it JAX! i know one individual who is ready to jump. (and its not me!)

who?

tough call. I dont want to part with the 3 blue amps I now have. Had I not just Friday bought a new leather living room set from my Aunt then I would be hitting the BIN.

unless of course someone wants to buy a set of SS refs..6 channels all in excellent shape..lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.