Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

AE IB15

Condition of all items:

new\like new\used

Total Price: :
unsure.

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i emailed him, i found out he still has some parts, and hes curently sitll making them, im gonna see if he has any thing left, he said its a 2-3 week wait on the build.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i emailed him, i found out he still has some parts, and hes curently sitll making them, im gonna see if he has any thing left, he said its a 2-3 week wait on the build.
Make sure they're the correct ones. I was shopping for them a few months ago and there were some without copper sleeves that he had the parts for. Check their site to see what the difference would be. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a lot longer than their stated 2-3 week wait.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Make sure they're the correct ones. I was shopping for them a few months ago and there were some without copper sleeves that he had the parts for. Check their site to see what the difference would be. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a lot longer than their stated 2-3 week wait.
yeah i def woudln't either. he just got a girl doing emails and paper work so idk how this comunnicatin will go but i'm talking to 8675309 about his FI 18's to see if he'll work out a trade with me, ima see how it goes.

·
Registered
287 Posts
He does have the parts or they're on the way too him still but they are still making them with the shortening rings only. The problem has been the wait time. I think most are waiting allot longer than the 2-3weeks. Maybe they have got that issue resolved now.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have 2 x AE SBP15 on order. 3 months and counting......
Was also told 3 to 4 week lead time. These are the IB15 replacements that were to be built "as normal-no backlog-parts in stock."
No updates, no replies, no speakers!
Good luck.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 2 x AE SBP15 on order. 3 months and counting......
Was also told 3 to 4 week lead time. These are the IB15 replacements that were to be built "as normal-no backlog-parts in stock."
No updates, no replies, no speakers!
Good luck.
which is why I've chosen to go with FI instead. its a shame he's so behind, and as much as i wish to help his company by ordering from him, if he can't bring a reasonable time frame to mind than he's not worth it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I will say even though I had some words with AE when I ordered my stuff last year that were not pleasant as my order took around 4 months to ship and the wrong parts showed up when they did ship them. John went out of his way to take care of me and make it right. When I finally got the IB15 car versions and installed them all I can say is WOW that was worth the wait.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Is the wait CRAZY? HELL YA

Is the wait worth it? Why don't you find out :D

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is the wait CRAZY? HELL YA

Is the wait worth it? Why don't you find out :D
not when the FI's are the same if not better plus their offered in 18's :laugh: