Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Alpine 7618 Cassette Deck

Condition of all items: As new as Possible

Total Price: : Lets Talk

Shipping Terms: : Included in Total cost

Pictures: - See Below

Additional info: The unit has to be in excellent condition of course. The nicer it is will help justify the cost as well. Also looking for either 3672 or a 3681 and a 5959s changer.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump it up! Going back to an Old School Installation. Need this thing to run my 3900DAC.

·
Registered
65 Posts
nice deck and changer combo... i had the same set-up in my 72 nova with ADS amps and BOSTON speakers... old school!!!:)

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have contacted him and i think it's a Scam. All the pics he sent are all over the web (Google Images) He sent me a pic of the 7618 and claims it was the correct one. he cannot produce one of the 5959 either.

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone from the Philly area willing to check it out? Might be a few dollars envolved.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have a 7618 that may would mistake for new. There are no wear marks on the housing even and the tabs on the cage have never been bent. I have owned it and never used it since 1998. It has been sitting in a Case Logic pull out case the whole time. I just pulled it out and and hooked it up to an Los cd changer and tested the controls and the tuner. I don't have any cassette tapes to check that portion anymore. The volume knob looks and works great, none of the jumpiness that I have seen on heavily used pieces.

If you are interested in pics shoot me a pm with your email and I will shoot them to you.

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a 7618 that may would mistake for new. There are no wear marks on the housing even and the tabs on the cage have never been bent. I have owned it and never used it since 1998. It has been sitting in a Case Logic pull out case the whole time. I just pulled it out and and hooked it up to an Los cd changer and tested the controls and the tuner. I don't have any cassette tapes to check that portion anymore. The volume knob looks and works great, none of the jumpiness that I have seen on heavily used pieces.

If you are interested in pics shoot me a pm with your email and I will shoot them to you.
Why absolutly! PM coming at you. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still looking! Let me know what you got.

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Well, looks like we have a winner! Thanks Doug!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.