DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

wtb alpine 7990 doa unit

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  starboy869 
#1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking for a parts / dead alpine 7990 unit. Mainly I just want the rca out connections and the wire harness.

PM is the key

Discussion starter · #5 ·
I don't have one that needs fixing. I want the parts mainly the rca outs and the wire harness. Instead of buying the parts around $300 or so. Maybe someone had a burnt out unit that's beyond repair

Discussion starter · #8 ·
yeah your right foosman I remember seeing a 7990 with the cd dead and missing the dc dc box sell for well over $500.

The sound output on my 7909j went out today. I have a scored replacement parts (luck me). Since I have to send this one in for repairs I want to upgrade my rca connectors and I like the look of the 7990 harness over the rats nest I have now. There's a reason why these parts are about $100ea.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
I'm mainly doing this for looks. I love my 7909J and wouldn't mind making it look better.

Besides I decided against the J for my EG civic. V6 would be nice, but a friend having $ issues sold me his LSvtec with supercharger, si 5spd, mounts, ecu, wriring, exhaust for about $2000cdn. I'm like,.... 260hp swap for $2k cdn.... fawk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.