DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need an Alpine 9815 or 9835. You must take paypal and I am verified.
I need it fast, within 2 weeks. I'm looking to spend $150. Needs to work 100%.
Does not need harness or remote or carrying case. Must be packaged well
by seller. I'd like to deal with someone with refs.

I need pics and the face must not look bad.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Would you consider a 9855? Same as the two you're looking for basically, except it uses the GlideTouch instead of preset buttons. It's definitely used but looks pretty good and is 100% functional. Nothing is worn off- just light surface scratches on the face, etc.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Would you consider a 9855? Same as the two you're looking for basically, except it uses the GlideTouch instead of preset buttons. It's definitely used but looks pretty good and is 100% functional. Nothing is worn off- just light surface scratches on the face, etc.
I have a 9855, the motor broke on me. I feel insurmountable animosity for this model.

got a 9833 if you want... no trim ring no harness.. the built in amp does not work but if you are using aftermarket amp you wont need it anyways.. let me know..
I would really like the V-drive to work, it's actually powerful enough to reasonably run a set of tweeters, then a 50Wx2 to the mids and I could have cheap 2-way. I have now researched the 9833 (rtfm), and I am open to it.

Soundomain forums:

9815 $150
This is what I'm looking for, I wish the seller were on here or CA; I'll join and PM him, thanks for the link.

EDIT:----I purchased the 9815 from sounddomain

1 - 6 of 6 Posts