DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
18,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in the market for a used Alpine CDA-117. If anyone has one they're looking to sell, let me know.
Alpine CDA-117 CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

The ri version is something I'm also interested in for the extra illumination options.

I'm aware of some of these having some noise issues when (apparently) the display is turned on. A few threads here discuss it. If yours has this issue and you know it does, I'm not interested. ;)

If you have the bluetooth adapter that would be an added bonus.
Alpine KCE-400BT Bluetooth® Adapter Add hands-free calling to your compatible Alpine stereo at Crutchfield.com

I've got some things up for sale here:
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/118866-fs-scanspeak-10f-midranges-scanspeak-d2004-dome-tweeters.html

If you're interested in working out a trade, LMK.

Thanks,
Erin

·
18,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whatcha want for it?

Also, what are your thoughts on it? I've never seen a good review for an alpine BT adapter. I'd appreciate your input since I value your opinion.

- Erin

ps: PM is fine.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have both the CDA117 and a 400bt I could sell you. The headunit is mint and the bluetooth module is brand new. Unfortunately I have no use for any of the gear you have for trade. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
The 400BT works well with the CDA 117 if you have TWO devices paired. With a single paried device you get the "no unit" message a lot. Evidently Alpine is not aware of this fix but it works well on mine and I have heard others make the same statement.

No noise with mine... but I'm keeping it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts