·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model: Alpine CDA-7998

Condition of all items: NIB or LNIB

Total Price: : Lets discuss

Shipping Terms: : Included

Pictures: - Post some pics or shoot me a pm please.

Additional info: Exploring the availability of one of these decks. I have a very nice Alpine 7909J that I might consider trading. Let me know what you have.

Rick

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I thought you might have bought the 7998 that sold on eBay on Sunday for $329.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was unable to pull the trigger on it. I just e-mailed him to confirm if it actually did sell it. He's a DIYMA member as well.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Registered
330 Posts
What is your max you are willing to spend?

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What is your max you are willing to spend?
Hmmmm? I'm going to answer this as safe as I can. Depends on what the condition is of the unit. I'm ready to deal, just put it that way.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i got 1, but the socket for electrical is lost. anyway i got alot of stuff, but i'm in indonesia and i dont know how to make a savely international transaction.... help :(

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i got 1, but the socket for electrical is lost. anyway i got alot of stuff, but i'm in indonesia and i dont know how to make a savely international transaction.... help :(
Shipping will be to expensive! Thanks for the offer though.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Come on, someone else has to have one of these great decks just sitting around! Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Was unable to pull the trigger on it. I just e-mailed him to confirm if it actually did sell it. He's a DIYMA member as well.
Yup- it did sell... I would have loved to sell it here as opposed to eBay, but I am not allowed to as I dont have enough posts. Sorry guys.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yup- it did sell... I would have loved to sell it here as opposed to eBay, but I am not allowed to as I dont have enough posts. Sorry guys.
D_mmit Dude! Just a touch to late. Thanks for the followup.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I will have photos for you later this Eve, but if you can fin one at a better price do not hesitiate!

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will have photos for you later this Eve, but if you can fin one at a better price do not hesitiate!
I'm kinda on the fence. Thinking of going back O/s and going with a 5959s, 3900DAC and 7618, Maybe!

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Shinju! Looks pretty clean for its age. I'll be in touch soon.

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wanted to thank everyone for offering their 7998's! I have found one but sorry to say it was not on this site. Again, thanks!

Rick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.