DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I'm looking for a DVA-7996. If anyone has one for sale or knows someone that has one for sale, (must be in good condition) please PM me! Thx!

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Great deck, I have an original 7996 manual for this also if needed. Just pay Postage:)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've already had a couple of offers for 9860s. I really want to try to find a 7996. But if that proves to be impossible, then I may end up looking for a 9860/9861.

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
I believe it has the same transport as the 7909 or was that the 7990? Either way it's killer on the SQ plus has a motorize face that will let you angle the face in 2 or 3 positions, plays DVD has x/overs time correction . so much more Google it!

PDF

if you can find them around $300 or less kills the 9860 and 9861 I had both and just sold the 9861. The 9861 is nice but nothing like 7996.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
7996 is a dead head and I *heard* it has a better transport too. Plus Alpines were just made better back then.

So no one knows where I can find one?!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looked at the classified ads at CA.com. Don't really care for that place though. Some of the people.... well, you know.

Daily bump!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.