DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Doesn't matter just a matching pair, no BOSS or junk.

Condition of all items:
Used is fine as long as not beat to heck.

Total Price: :
I am on a low budget here but not like OMG I need a $15 amp.

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I am looking to put a small 300ish watt mono block amp and a small 50x4 amp in my girls car. I would like to stick with a matched brand and style. So let me know what you have and please if you have them POST PICTURES.

Thanks

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I have a pdx4.150 and a pdx600.1. $500 for the pair shipped and insured. Pm if interested and I can get u more info or pics.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have 2 NIB MTX amps listed on Ebay right now: a 4180x (55x4 at 12.5 volts) and a 1500dx (mono that the test sheet shows 400+ at 12.5 volts) The 4 channel is a Road Thunder and the mono is a Thunder. Both are solid amps and have never been out of the plastic. I will sell on here for $350 for both shipped.

Here are the listings:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Oh yeah, check out the test sheets at the S/N ratios. holy no noise.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great amps guys but by budget I meant low budget. Thoes MTX amps are sweet, just cannot afford them.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
You should probably post your upper limit for your budget then..
yes, it would help people know where you need to be on budget.. then they wont post things you are not interested in.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My budget is around $50-$80 for a small mono amp, and maybe a little more for a 4 ch. I realize its low, just all I can afford at the moment, and yes I understand it's not a lot of money. Older amps are fine, I just want to keep them the same brand.

Been looking at some used us acoustics on ebay, if that gives you an idea.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
If your interested, I have the following:

Alpine 3548
- 60Wx2 @ 4ohms
- 80Wx2 @ 2ohms
- 160Wx1 @ 4ohms
- Active built in hi/low crossover

Alpine MRH-T305
-30W x 2 4 Ohm
-50W X 2 2 Ohm
-100W X 1 Bridged
-Active built in hi/low crossover
-Speaker Level Inputs

$55 Bucks Shipped! See Pics I'll need to bench them prior to commitment though. Thanks Man

Attachments

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
For 25 bucks you can get my Harrisons Lab linear amplifier. Its 25watts x 1ch @ 4-ohms and its very very little/tiny.

·
Registered
258 Posts
How about a pair of old school jbl amps? One is a gtq, i think, 4 channel and there is a matching two channel. I believe they are 40x4 and 75x2. They are in decent shape, not beat to heck, and are being used on a demo board right now. They work just fine and only get used a couple of hours, if that, each month. If interested, I can post pics and get a price in a couple of days. Price would be less than $200 shipped for the pair.

·
Registered
125 Posts
i have 2 matching Soundstream amps for you :)
heck they even have the same manual :)
http://www.soundstream.com/manuals/AMP/rubican/angina_a4/angina_a4.pdf
keep in mind those specs are at 12.5v, so you will get more power at 14.4v

the Rubicon A4 is 4 channel amp and the Angina is a sub amp
this is how i like to mount them, with the 2 side screws removed
so they can be mounted closer together, so it looks like one amp
both in very good condition

$175 shipped overnight

if you want to spend closer to $275
i have 2 matching Soundstream MC-300s
but each one has 1 bad channel
so you get 6 channels x 75w rms
i can get you pics if you want

·
Registered
322 Posts
If you are still looking for amps, I had a non-paying Ebayer :mad: and have 2 Sony amps I would sell to you for $120 shipped for both. Sony XM-4045 and a XM-6020. Here are the listings:

Let me know if interested. They are matching champagne color and work great. very close to the same size and each should easily fit under a seat.

If anyone else is interested in my listings, send me a PM (DIYMA discount). Just wasn't sure anyone would be interested in them to post directly.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some nice stuff, I am kinda leaning towards us acoustics, mtx and I have been looking at some kicker and directed amps. Keep posting what you got!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a MTX thunder 801d and Thunder 342 2 channel. I believe these amps are from the generation where Mitek stuff was pretty good. Pretty robust power.

The 801d does 400x1 4ohms and 800x1 2 ohms. 342 does around 80rmsx2 4 ohms and 160x2 2 ohms.

$120 shipped for both.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a MTX thunder 801d and Thunder 342 2 channel. I believe these amps are from the generation where Mitek stuff was pretty good. Pretty robust power.

The 801d does 400x1 4ohms and 800x1 2 ohms. 342 does around 80rmsx2 4 ohms and 160x2 2 ohms.

$120 shipped for both.
I have a lead on an MTX 4ch, what would you want for the sub amp alone shipped to 32708?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts