DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB: ANY Pair of 10's

1K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  GibTG 
#1 ·
I'm getting a little desperate looking for some replacement subs before the weather gets even colder here up north. I'm itching to try some DVC 10" subs resistively damped with IB, or possibly some hefty SVC pieces. Tell me what you've got.

--Travis

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#2 ·
These would work as a low to moderate powered temporary solution at low cost

Dayton Audio SD270A-88 10" DVC Subwoofer 295-486

Short one of the coils and your Qts shoots up significantly.

Low Fs, low BL, lowish Qms and an adjusted Qts likely over .55 would make it nice. I'd use a high pass filter though around 35hz to make sure you don't bottom it out since xmax is rated 6mm. Would do well for a lowish powered temp solution.

#12 ·
BUMP...

The TC's are out of my price range and the Infinitys are a no... So I'm still looking!

I'm really leaning towards a pair of Boston G1's, but they say NOT FOR FREE AIR USE. Is this just a marketing ploy to get you to buy another set of woofers from them? They model well IB with only 50 watts per woofer, they don't reach xmax even down to 20 Hz.

I have a hard time considering those Polks without having any detailed specs on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.