Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Looking for an Arc Audio KS300.2 or something with similar numbers to power a single sub. I need a single channel with [email protected] Shooting for $250-$400 (perhaps a little more, depending on the sub).

Also considering:

• JL HD750/1
  • Twister F2-500
  • Mosconi AS200.2
  • other comparable monoblock
Condition of all items:

New/BNIB or MINT/LNIB.

Total Price: :

Negotiable

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Dang.. I got an ARC 300.4 and an ARC 1000.1BX that are in awesome shape I am selling.

OH, the ARC 1000.1BX does 850W @ 4ohm.. ill do $400 shipped on it. It's got just two light light scuffs on it that I almost didn't even see.. probably mint to most but I am picky. The 300.4 is perfect.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang.. I got an ARC 300.4 and an ARC 1000.1BX that are in awesome shape I am selling.

OH, the ARC 1000.1BX does 850W @ 4ohm.. ill do $400 shipped on it. It's got just two light light scuffs on it that I almost didn't even see.. probably mint to most but I am picky. The 300.4 is perfect.
PM sent. I think the 1000.1bx is too big for my application.

Also considering JL HD750/1 or other comparable monoblocks between [email protected] Shooting for $250-$400.

·
Registered
728 Posts
PM sent. I think the 1000.1bx is too big for my application.

Also considering JL HD750/1 or other comparable monoblocks between [email protected] Shooting for $250-$400.
To Big? I don't even know what that means :D If you know what you are doing you will be fine.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I have a Arc Audio KS 500.1 which does 450 watts @ 4 ohms and 600 watts @ 1 or 2 ohms I will let you have for $200 shipped. I purchased it brand new about 2 months ago and it is barely used. Comes with everything.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a Arc Audio KS 500.1 which does 450 watts @ 4 ohms and 600 watts @ 1 or 2 ohms I will let you have for $200 shipped. I purchased it brand new about 2 months ago and it is barely used. Comes with everything.
Thanks for the heads up. Looking to run at 4ohms, but I may PM you for this as a backup option.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

Added a few WTB amps to the list!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
should be picking up an amp today so I'm going to lock this. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.