139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am looking for
Arc Audio 4150CXL-R In WHITE
Arc Audio 2500CXL in WHITE

or more likely
Arc Audio 4150CXL-R Gray
Arc Audio 2100CXL Gray

Also looking for Sinfoni Amplitude's. Preferably either a 90.2x, 150.2x or maybe a 120.4x

Lastly a single din head unit that is capable of 4 way active, on it's own or with a paired piece... I like the clean look of the DEH-P01, and similar... Really like the Eclipse 450 and the Denon units... mostly I'd like it to be very clean and have separate tuning / volume knobs...AND I really am new to all this so I'd rather not have to deal with a bunch of language issues or radio frequency problems... not sure what that all entails but I need a head unit... so if I can save myself a few hundred bucks and not need a separate DSP that would be great...
Oh and first choice would be a Macintosh for sure, going in a 84 Deville and that unit matches great..

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,
Adam B.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,787 Posts
An external dsp would probably be cheaper than finding a deck and u would have way more control with a dsp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
An external dsp would probably be cheaper than finding a deck and u would have way more control with a dsp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, I know it's an option... I am new in the audio world so some of the dsp's settings look overwhelming... still tho I'm open to options

1 - 3 of 3 Posts