DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am desperately looking for new or used Audison ACB-1 Modules for VRX amps. I will pay top dollar. Would like four of them but will take one if you got it.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Do you need the end caps, amp bridges, or MAC2 fan kits? If you have a 1.500, would you be interested in the SP 1.5 Tune kit for a 20% increase in power? I also have some crossover modules? I have these for sure, and some others are available...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Do you need the end caps, amp bridges, or MAC2 fan kits? If you have a 1.500, would you be interested in the SP 1.5 Tune kit for a 20% increase in power? I also have some crossover modules? I have these for sure, and some others are available...

I am interested in some of the cooling kits, I have end caps but would like 1 to 3 mac2 fans.

·
Registered
489 Posts
you really gonna hide them in the spare tire well?
NOt exactly. I am doing a false floor for everyday driving to protect them and to maintain a stock look, then that floor will lift up on a hinge of some sort with another false floor below it with a large plexi window to show them off. I think you will like the finished product. I just didnt want to get into to much detail and jack your thread. Those wires are not permanent either, they are just ran to show the lights on for testing. I will post a link to the build log though when I put it up. Should be within a week or two tops.

·
Registered
489 Posts
i will, no worries lol. they will be pushing a new set of focal utopia be no.7 and will be nicely displayed, you ever hear back about any acb-1 modules or mac 2 coolling kits? I text saladfingers and never hear back

1 - 14 of 14 Posts