DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to post up here to see if anybody could get me a Bit Ten. I know there are car audio shop owners/employees on here. They are brand new, so not looking for used. I have no Audison dealers anywhere near me and cannot find one online.

At this point it is an inquiry as to price and availability, so please let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
510 Posts
local dealer here has one left in stock. sucks to be you.

you wanting a "D" or normal one? the plain one doesn't come with that DRC and must be bought separately, but the "D" does.

if i's remember correctly, by getting the "D" instead of the regular bit ten plus the DRC, you save a few bucks.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I have one offer I am considering. Still trying to make up my mind between it and the H701. Gonna make a decision soon! :p

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Thanks guys. I have one offer I am considering. Still trying to make up my mind between it and the H701. Gonna make a decision soon! :p
if you have a digital out on your Alpine HU then I'd go H701, if you got the cash get Matt R to mod the H701..

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, I don't have a digital out unfortunately. I wish I did. I am still leaning toward the H701 because I believe it will allow full control from my screen. The only thing is that only one or two people have been able to verify this and I am still not totally sure it is going to work. The newer Alpine W910 definitely works, I saw screen shots of it controlling the full 31 band GEQ. But I haven't seen a similar shot from a regular W900. I wish I hadn't missed that auction last week for a H701 for $300ish. I put a WTB thread for one of them too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts