DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone has to have a pair of these beauties around. I need 4 total so just let me know what you have.

Product Brand & Model:

Boston Acoustics Pro 8.5LF

Condition of all items:

Good

Total Price: :

Up to you

Shipping Terms: :

TBD

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
75 Posts
still looking?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some on Ebay now, but price is high. $350 BIN Here's the link.
Pair of Boston Acoustics Pro 8.4LF Series 8" Subwoofers! Rare! | eBay

Have you used these before? Are they nice? I have all BA Pro and G512s, but never even heard of the 8.5lf.
I've never used the 8.4's but I bought a pair of the 8.5's a while back and I love them. I'm using them sealed now on about 300 watts and they are great at everything. I'm not overly impressed with the output BUT I have them sealed and in an suv. You can only ask a pair of 8's to do so much. I'm going to try them ported in my next car which will be a small hatchback. I have a feeling the output will be adequate in that setup.

Me personally, for that price, I would pass on them. They might be worth twice that to someone else though.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I've got a 10.5 in mint cond, and a pair of New(never installed) 6.5, maybe together they would add up to 2 8.5?:D

I've never used the 8.4's but I bought a pair of the 8.5's a while back and I love them. I'm using them sealed now on about 300 watts and they are great at everything. I'm not overly impressed with the output BUT I have them sealed and in an suv. You can only ask a pair of 8's to do so much. I'm going to try them ported in my next car which will be a small hatchback. I have a feeling the output will be adequate in that setup.

Me personally, for that price, I would pass on them. They might be worth twice that to someone else though.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a 10.5 in mint cond, and a pair of New(never installed) 6.5, maybe together they would add up to 2 8.5?:D
Lol yeah I don't think that's how it works. If I were employed at the moment, I'd be actively looking for my other pair of 8.5's. Unfortunately I just can't afford them at the moment. Speaking of the 6.5's though, have you ever heard a set installed in doors? I've really considered trying to locate the 6.53 set but I've heard the 6.5's lack output. It's hard to find information about these things 10 years after the fact.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts