DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for anything Boston Acoustics Pro Series in the .5 Series. If have and looking to sell please contact me. Thanks.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I've got a set of BA Pro 6.2s if interested(missing the crossover covers though). I am running 6.4s in my M3.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ah my favorite subs of all time. I think I may still have a few 12.5’s in storage somewhere maybe some 10.4’s (8 ohm) as well...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Old Skewl will message you if I can’t find any .5 series.

UETweek sent you a PM .

Bchester6 let me know if you want to sell a 12.5. I have one 12.5 here but can’t get a consistent ohm reading so think it has a voice coil problem. I had tons of BA Pro stuff in reserve but slowly sold it off when I thought I was done with car stereo. Now I’m building a 1973 F250 and I’d like to have BA again for it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
BA 6.5 mids with a 12.5 is as good as I've ever installed but that damn tweeter is a problem. The Lynnfield aluminum tweeters were such a hit in their home lines (VR series) but was a complete fail in the .5 comps in my opinion. I still run the mids but had switch out to something smoother.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The tweeters are bright but I like them. Mids are great. In the VR series I have VRM60s, VRM50s, VR12, VR10, VR910 and several micro 90 pieces.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Either you love them or you don't but It's a 6 ohm tweeter if memory serves me correctly which helps tames it down a little. Never heard or ran a set active as BA did not recommend this when I inquired.

·
Registered
26 Posts
quick, search Boston Acoustics Pro in evil flea bay. A set of 10s meeting your needs is ending in 35 minutes.

hook ‘em

1 - 15 of 15 Posts