6 X 150 @ 2 Ohm
4 X 150 + 1 X 400 Max Power
Freq Resp 20Hz-25Khz
SN Ratio >103dB
THD <0.044%
Damping>[email protected]
Channel Sep>65dB
Dimensions (LxWxH) 19" x 10" x 2"
The Z6000 is the perfect amplifier for either a DTS or Dolby in-car theatre entertainment system. configurable for operation with three,two,or even one pair of RCA inputs. the center channel has its own discrete input or can be phantom created by simply sliding a switch. the subwoofer channel is high current-2 ohm stable and comes standard with a bass remote control
Also Available in Black

·
Registered
50 Posts
I bought one of these BNIB back in September. Great amp but I cannot figure out how to place the center channel. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
50 Posts
Have you had any issues with turn on/off thump with yours? Yours looks like this?:

Any room in the dash under your deck, I have the Alpine 1din centre channel for sale if you are interested......

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/68664-fs-alpine-sbs-05dc-centre-channel-speaker.html
I actually have the carbon fiber looking finish on mine. otherwise it works well. It didn't come with a manual so I had to get them to pdf one for me. The turn off is noticeable to me but not to others. The turn on is unnoticeable to me or others. onboard crossovers are great but the gain adjust is awkward, still trying to figure a mounting spot.

I looked at your center channel offering ( I even pm'd you) and but I do not have the space to mount that speaker you have. I can't wait to figure this center channel thing out (placement).

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not a factory DIN. I can fit a DIN but it takes permanent dash modification that I am not prepared to do.

·
Registered
50 Posts
BTW I saw one more for sale on craigslist today. These things are extremely rare. Mine is number 66. Remember yours?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW I saw one more for sale on craigslist today. These things are extremely rare. Mine is number 66. Remember yours?
not sure, have to take a look at it. the number is part of the serial number? how much is the one on CL going for?

·
Registered
50 Posts
not sure, have to take a look at it. the number is part of the serial number? how much is the one on CL going for?
Here is the ad: 15" kicker n 3000 wat amp

I bought my amp BNIB for less than 200. Not sure what this guy is trying to do.

I believe the number is on the bottom of the amp. No troubles, I was just curious.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That's cool, thanks for the link. Do you find that the sub channel has enough power for your setup?
NP, Actually, my box and sub combination (Alpine SWS-1243D Type-S 12-Inch subwoofer with a 1.1 cube box with polyfill) is fine for my setup. I have an F-150 supercrew pickup truck with the box tucked under the rear seat and the amp tucked behind the rear seat. My sub can only handle 300rms at 2 ohms and I have the sub channel available to push 450. I want another sub to handle 450 or more in a shallow mount but that has been difficult. If I had to buy another amp I would buy a cadence z6000 again without hesitation. The SQ is crystal clear given my needs. Yours working for you?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds like a good setup, mine is ok, I still need to change out my sub combo. I have a SSA Icon 10" waiting to go in, not sure if the sub channel on this will be enough for it, though. I get a loud turn on/off thump also, may need to change out my ground point.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sounds like a good setup, mine is ok, I still need to change out my sub combo. I have a SSA Icon 10" waiting to go in, not sure if the sub channel on this will be enough for it, though. I get a loud turn on/off thump also, may need to change out my ground point.
I think I know what you are talking about. I experienced a little of this after you mentioned it and changed the ground point. I also turned down the gain and this has been minimized. I believe that sub can handle more than 450rms @ 2ohms. how many rms exactly is that new sub?

·
Registered
50 Posts
wow, that sub is way under powered. I am sure it sounds good but it could really sound better.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts