DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB: Car audio apparel hat or shirt Stickers etc.

Product Brand & Model:
Primarily Alpine or Soundstream hats or shirts, others considered. Put it this way, I normally don't advertise for anything I don't own. I usually wear a Large shirt if that matters.

I would think this stuff would be readily available, but I don't know how to find it. I never called Alpine to see if they sell shirts or hats.

Condition of all items:

New preferably

Total Price: :

Depends on what you have I guess.

Shipping Terms: :

I'll pay of course.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello

I have a few brand new in the original packaging Alpine Tee Shirts size large.

I'd let them go for $12 each plus shipping (shouldn't be much)

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello

I have a few brand new in the original packaging Alpine Tee Shirts size large.

I'd let them go for $12 each plus shipping (shouldn't be much)

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks
PM sent, keep them coming in guys!!

·
ROCKY TOP
1,716 Posts
Not trying to fringe in on your thread, but i am looking for any car audio shirts in XL size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
314 Posts
I might have a SS shirt for sale. It is blue with the red Rubicon SS logo. Let me see what size they are and how many I have. I think I have 2. From what I was told for SS employee is that they were worn at the CES show

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might have a SS shirt for sale. It is blue with the red Rubicon SS logo. Let me see what size they are and how many I have. I think I have 2. From what I was told for SS employee is that they were worn at the CES show
That would be great! I'll PM you my number for a picture.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not trying to fringe in on your thread, but i am looking for any car audio shirts in XL size.

No offense taken, get ahold of Dblevel and Mattppi for the XL ones. I looked at the pics and they would be too wide for my liking. Bummer for me, but I'll pass the opportunity onto you!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I know JL has shirts and hats on their site. May not be what you're looking for thou.
Really, I'm surprised there's not more openly available.
I remember looking around, a few times, and was underwhelmed with the offerings.
I'm into vintage hotrods, and literally every company offers at least one, if not several, T-shirts.
Most are solely theirs, some are with joint sponsors, for an event, or something.
I've got probably 30.
I only had one CA shirt, a Memphis, that I got free at a show. (two sizes too big. Went into the rag bin, years ago)
It would seem, as long as they break even, it's free advertising, right?
Could never figure out why audio is so different.:confused:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have thought along the same lines, with every purchase include a piece of advertising, a shirt, hat or even just a sticker. I really love wearing car audio shirts when I work on my cars. I wore holes in a Lanzar shirt years ago and throwing it away was rough. I want to feel that sensation again and can't wait to install the gear I've collected for the past 3 years. I have two wonderful kids (3 and 20 months) so the time has dried up, as well as much of the disposable income. I refuse to quit and continue to pursue my true passion. I have always installed with a Car Audio shirt and socks with gym shorts. Yeah TMI I know!! LOL

·
ROCKY TOP
1,716 Posts
Re: WTB: Car audio apparel hat or shirt Stickers etc.

Anybody have any XL tees or hats, let me know! Thanx

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not sure if your interested by i have these all in XL ( Never worn )

Mosconi ( charcoal )
Atrend ( White )
Massive Audio ( White )

& also (2) Mountain Dew xbox 360 shirts. ( white ) I won these back when Mountain gave away a free 360 before they were released.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man, it seems all the shirts so far have been extra large. Maybe because people actually wear the large ones! I would love to buy the extra large ones, but if they're too wide I don't think they're going to work. I feel like I'm being picky because of the size, but I could try it on and it would fit that would be great, but I don't want to try it on and not be able to wear it because it's too big. Thank you for all of you so far that have offered up here apparel, it looks like I'll be looking for large shirts unless they run small then that would be fantastic if I can wear extra large. If you feel they run small, please let me know and I will definitely think about the extra-large shirts.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I looked at those shirts, I prefer the old Soundstream logo without the tarantula, but I did notice something that caught my eye on the page. If you select "Large" size on the buy it section and then look at the fitment chart it's classified as a "Medium American." So if you want a large fit shirt you need to buy an XL. Interesting! I actually like the white one and might pick one up anyway thanks fcarpio!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts