DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Any Alpine reps out there?

I emailed Alpine and they say they have a catalog of apparel available to dealers. I called my local one and he talked to his rep, no luck. Here's the email chain let me know if there is such a thing out there.

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
Subject
Alpine T-Shirt, hats etc wanted to buy
Response By Email (Robert) (08/05/2016 02:36 PM)
Unfortunately we do not have any online dealers that sell these products. The dealer's rep can call our sales department or marketing department to request a catalog be sent to them.
Thanks Alpine Electronics
Customer By Service Email (Kevin Hamann) (08/05/2016 12:57 PM)
I called my local retailer whom I trust highly and has been doing car audio for over 20 years (Redmond's, Saginaw, MI) and he said his rep has not seen anything on apparel or a catalog in over 5 years. Please refer me to an online site to buy it from or send me a catalog you are referring to.
Thank you again.
Kevin
On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Alpine Electronics Customer Service <[email protected]> wrote:
Response By Email (Robert) (08/04/2016 11:26 AM)
Our authorized Alpine dealers have a catalogue that is available to order Alpine apparel as well other products. Please use the following link and enter your zip code to find an Alpine dealer in your area.
Thanks Alpine Electronics
Alpine
Customer By Service Web (Kevin Hamann) (07/31/2016 11:04 PM)
I have been a life long fan of Alpine and have aspired as a young boy in the early 90's to own an Alpine product. I have since been blessed with the disposable income to satisfy one of my audio dreams. I would love to sport my love of your product and company by purchasing some apparel if you have a source. I always recommend your products to my closest friends and install as well. Please consider my email and shoot me back a response of where I could find something to buy. I would also be VERY interested in ANYTHING Alpine related such as stickers, banners etc. Thank you very much.
Question Reference # 160731-000006
Date Created: 07/31/2016 11:04 PM
Date Last Updated: 08/05/2016 02:36 PM

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I am still looking for Car Audio shirts and hats, I would love to buy a shirt that says Cadence since we named my daughter after the car audio brand.

I called the company and it was a dead end, hopefully someone has a nice shirt sitting in the closet new. I found I can wear XL shirts too so that opens the options of just Large.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,716 Posts
What is up with all that stupid spider crap that Soundstream has embraced the last few years??? They stick it on everything. Yeah, I know they have a series of Tarantula amps, comps and subs. OK, we get it!

Maybe it's an Epsilon thing? Say no more.

Yeah I know I hate those stupid spider shirts and the way they put spiders on all there gear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
I am still looking for shirts or hats, Alpine in particular, please shoot me any links you run across or have anything to offer thanks!!

I forgot, if anyone has any Cadence stuff I would be interested since we named my daughter Cadence.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I've got a black Blaupunkt Long sleeve xl shirt. if interested, pm me

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
I have a brand new dark green Brax shirt medium that I would love to trade for a Brax shirt XXL.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have Focal P-caps and T-shirts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Re: WTB: Car audio apparel hat or shirt Stickers etc.

Still looking for hats shirts apparel of some sort car audio related. I would love to get in touch with the Alpine dealer they must have some shirts hats Etc I could buy new. My Alpine dealer did not have any information on anything to purchase.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I am always up for more apparel, PM me with what you have.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not sure if your interested by i have these all in XL ( Never worn )

Mosconi ( charcoal )
Atrend ( White )
Massive Audio ( White )

& also (2) Mountain Dew xbox 360 shirts. ( white ) I won these back when Mountain gave away a free 360 before they were released.
Take the massive shirt

21 - 40 of 40 Posts