DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am training a tech with 30 years home audio experience. I need to test his skills on some broken car amps that don't belong to a customer. Sure, I'd hit eBay, but I figured some of you guys would like to make a little cash.

Qualifications:
1. The amps have to be Class A/B - and smaller sized, like 50-100W per channel. No amps with Class D channels, please...it only complicates things.
2. No IC-based "mini" amps. They're too simplistic. It's got to have at least a 15A fuse inline.
3. They don't have to be nice, just send what you've got. If you're embarrassed by that VR3 or Legacy amp in the closet, that's exactly the kind of "trainer" amp I am looking for.
4. I need 4 to start. I'll pay $15 each plus shipping.

But here's the best part!
I will resell them, I will split the profits with you. 50/50 via Paypal. I'll put them on eBay and you can watch the auction.
I'll send your 'cut' when the buyer pays me. Guaranteed.

Product Brand & Model:
Anything that is not an "IC" amp. Doesn't have to be a "good" brand.
Condition of all items: Broken. If you want to make money on the resale, it has to be complete.
Total Price: $15
Shipping Terms: Cheapest

Send me a PM with what you have. I would prefer all from one person to keep shipping costs low. I am in the 45420 Zip Code.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Figures...I just threw a few amps in the garbage a few weeks ago because they weren't worth fixing! I had to move and I binned an old Linear Power that I had smoked along with a Lanzer Opti50 (O/S) that had a whine in both channels.

Have you tried Propertyroom.com ? Like ebay with a bunch of police impounded crap, good deals if you can pick up local and not ship. If what you buy isn't broken you can always take care of that part...LOL! Check it out, some of the crap lines go for nothing.

Great idea BTW!!

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
i think i have a small 2 channel kicker amp from 6years ago 200 bridged i think, im not sure if its "broken" but i don't relaly have a need for it ? lol i'll see what i have when i get home i have a box of ****.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I have a sony 4 channel hanging out collecting dust. Channels worked, then they went fuzzy and went away. it does not work to my knowledge currently. I can get exact model # in a couple of hours.

·
Registered
238 Posts
a/d/s/ ph15.2 powerplate. i think it turns on, and draws a good amount of current like every 15 seconds. One of the better SQ amps ever made. Definitely money to be made here.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow - what a response!! This is the way to do it!

We've got our 4 amps. I'm going to close the thread so the emails stop.

Thanks to everyone involved. I'll open another thread when we sell them so you guys can watch/keep tabs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.