DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Class D 2-ch Amp. Open to any brand. Looking to stay under $75 shipped, the lower the better.
Power requirements are open. Must be bridgeable.

Condition of all items:
Good to new condition.

Total Price: :
$75 or less.

Shipping Terms: :
Please include in your price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I know it's a bit of a long shot for a Class D amp at this price, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks for looking!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
What are you using it for? I have a mono block classD 300watts RMS @ 1 or 2ohm?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the offers guys. I will be using it for both car and home projects, testing out speakers and setups. My home power supply isn't that strong so I'd like to keep current consumption low so I need the efficiency of a class D. I appreciate the offers but would still like a class D. I can pick up a NIB Eclipse XA2000 2ch for $125, but would like to find something much cheaper.
Keep the offers coming.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I saw the CV on sonic. It's about $110 for me because I'm in cali. Hoping to find something cheaper. Will definitely be kept in mind though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts