DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2014 GMC Double Cab
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a dsp they wanna get rid of way to cheap to a poor feller.
Spent more on what I put in the truck and way over budget

·
Registered
319 Posts
I scored a nice match six channel DSP on eBay a few years ago for $200 it was new old stock
Same software as helix
Still rocking it in one of my better sounding cars
Other cars have JBLMS8s that I scored for cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a JL TwK88 for sale, not sure what budget range you were looking for but I have it listed for $375 shipped

·
Registered
2014 GMC Double Cab
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really wish I could afford that. Reckon I’m just gonna have to save a little and get the mini dsp for few hundred. Seems to be cheapest option.
Cause my budget right now is poor white trash on a ramen diet.

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
2014 GMC Double Cab
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow nice. Wonder how well they would work. Know of anyone ever using one?

·
Registered
319 Posts
No I just went on eBay looking for you real quick
There are the pictures of their software I’m sure if you email them they will give you more info I think I saw somewhere said 31 band it’s probably typical TA and 31 band individual six channel capabilities. If you zoom into the RCA connections four are in and six are out so you do not have to use the internal amplifier, I would guess

·
Registered
360 Posts
I’ve got a lightly used for a month zapco dsp 6 iii with box and everything for $175 shipped. Or a helix dsp (first version - I think 2012?) for $120 shipped.

Got the zapco direct from audio intensity, and got the helix dsp off a member here - I verified it worked and painted it to make it look new, it’s been in the closet since.

Reactions: Coolhand20th

·
Registered
319 Posts
I’ve got a lightly used for a month zapco dsp 6 iii with box and everything for $175 shipped. Or a helix dsp (first version - I think 2012?) for $120 shipped.

Got the zapco direct from audio intensity, and got the helix dsp off a member here - I verified it worked and painted it to make it look new, it’s been in the closet since.
Boom
Get it

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hmmm I might be interested in either of those, if you can send me some pictures of both via pm Granite I would appreciate it. Would of course give 1st choice to the OP since it is his thread and what not :). I have a Refurbished Dayton DSP-408 but always looking for something better possibly.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hmmm I might be interested in either of those, if you can send me some pictures of both via pm Granite I would appreciate it. Would of course give 1st choice to the OP since it is his thread and what not :). I have a Refurbished Dayton DSP-408 but always looking for something better possibly.
Y’all should lookout for a good deal on an old complete JBL Ms8
I got my first in Jan and now have 3

·
Registered
360 Posts
Zapco z6 iii:
I couldn’t find the manual to the zapco. I may not be able to find it either, but it’s downloadable.

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Forgot I’ve got a kicker key loc like new that I got off a member here. It’s an automatic dsp that fixes your factory processing before it hits the amp. $100 shipped.

I hope I didn’t step out of bounds. This should probably be in classified.

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
How much are you looking to spend?
I have some Dayton dsp units. Non hd models. And a Rockford fosgate 3sixty1 and a 3sixty2

·
Registered
360 Posts
I don’t remember much, but I do remember really liking my 3sixty2 when I had it. That was my first dsp and it opened the door to everything else.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I can't remember was there any issues with that first helix version? If the OP doesn't want that Helix I will take it for 120 shipped!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts