1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Custom Door Panels - 2002 Honda Civic Coupe

Condition of all items: You tell me.

Total Price: Lets Discuss

Shipping Terms: Lets Discuss

Pictures: Send them to me.

Additional info:

I am seeking some custom door panels for a Honda Civic Coupe. Maybe back in the day, you had a set, that you pulled and sat to the side. I am looking to see if someone has a set that holds at least an 8" driver. I am not worried about the color, that can be changed. I am not seeking to have some built. If that was the case, the price would possibly exceed the value of the car. So let me know what you do and don't have?

If you have other items that fit this car specifically, let me know. Send a private message.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recommend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I still have the door panels from my 2004 Civic coupe but they house (2) 12”, (2) 8” and 5 tweeters, I’m pretty sure your not going that crazy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.