DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in So Cal and I want to buy approx 13 sq ft of Damplifier.

Perhaps you are looking to buy a large amount and want a bulk price...

Thanks,

Ed

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know you guys are out there.

Someone wants a bulk price on Deadener

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looking for Damplifier as well
hey dave =)
Great, the best bet is to get as many as possible. I want to do two doors on a two door car, so I'm thinking I need 13 sq ft.

Are you guys interested in Damplifier or the Damp Pro?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great, the best bet is to get as many as possible. I want to do two doors on a two door car, so I'm thinking I need 13 sq ft.

Are you guys interested in Damplifier or the Damp Pro?

Hmmm...I'll go with majority rule on this, but I know we both have 2-door cars as well (s2000).

I guess I'm up for the Damp Pro if you guys are...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damp Pro at the door kit price is approx $4.60 a sq ft. At the Bulk amount of a shop pack it is approx $3.60. So, can we get to 80 sq ft?

I think we have 3 users in for some 13 sq ft a piece.
emrliquidlife 13 sq ft
Mr Dave and friend 26 sq ft.

If we go regular Damplifier we have it tied up because Faziz wants 40 sq ft. Only issue with the normal Damplifier is that there really isn't that much of a price diff. Thoughts?

I'd like to order today, Wed at the latest.

Ed

·
Registered
9 Posts
Damp Pro at the door kit price is approx $4.60 a sq ft. At the Bulk amount of a shop pack it is approx $3.60. So, can we get to 80 sq ft?

I think we have 3 users in for some 13 sq ft a piece.
emrliquidlife 13 sq ft
Mr Dave and friend 26 sq ft.

If we go regular Damplifier we have it tied up because Faziz wants 40 sq ft. Only issue with the normal Damplifier is that there really isn't that much of a price diff. Thoughts?

I'd like to order today, Wed at the latest.

Ed
Okay, I'm good with 13 sq feet (give or take) for me of the damp pro.
I can paypal you some cash or pay in person when I grab it...whatever is easiest.

Hope that helps...
-Dave

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, I'm good with 13 sq feet (give or take) for me of the damp pro.
I can paypal you some cash or pay in person when I grab it...whatever is easiest.

Hope that helps...
-Dave
No worries about prepayment.

So, for you Damp Pro only right? I'm inclined to go Damp Pro too.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Do they ever do group buys for Second Skin products? I'd love some LLP haha. Just hard to swing 300 for a bulk pack when it gets down to it. Oh well probably going to have to do it anyways.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, just talked to the folks at Second Skin.

We have about an hour to figure out the amounts. I'm really wanting to get this in for this w/e.

Soo, Damp Pro is the purchase, the amount is TBD.

When It comes in, it will be first come first served. Unless somehow you have made an arrangement with me.

Pick up can be done either in Gardena CA or Manhattan Beach. I'd prefer Gardena. I do go up to Alhambra on Sundays.

I'm not looking to make money, but don't forget we have shipping to cover as well.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just a second selling point. The w/e is suppossed to have cool weather. There is no way I want to do this project in the heat.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So Mr. Dave has 13 ft, I have 13 ft, that leaves 10 ft available at a cost of $4.85 a sq ft.

Order has already been placed, and hopefully will arrive prior to Friday.

Ed

1 - 18 of 18 Posts