DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for just one. New/used as long as it's not beat to crap. Let me know if you have one.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
you should really check out the Massive AUdio DC10, a member on here has one they are 2 steps up better sounding and louder than a DC lvl 2.

He used to have DC Audio....

pm "brocken"

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
you should really check out the Massive AUdio DC10, a member on here has one they are 2 steps up better sounding and louder than a DC lvl 2.

He used to have DC Audio....

pm "brocken"
Appears the DC10 is out of stock. It would be going into a sealed box and I believe they are ported specs only.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
yeah, but a friend on here "brocken" has a lightly used DC10 sub for $125

nope I'm a Massive Audio Dealer and these subs work great Sealed in .75 -1cuft... also better sounding than the JL W6's I carry also.

Win / Win Deal.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, but a friend on here "broken" has a lightly used DC10 sub for $125

nope I'm a Massive Audio Dealer and these subs work great Sealed in .75 -1cuft... also better sounding than the JL W6's I carry also.

Win / Win Deal.
Dang,I just saw you mentioned his name in your previous post.:blush: Good to know about the .75 cuft. I'll send him a pm.Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts